Springfield, MO (December 15, 2015) – Affiniti Management Services has received top awards from the Springfield Apartment and Housing Association (SAHA) and from The Standard, an MSU campus newspaper. This marks the fifth year in a row Affiniti has been awarded top honors for their management and properties.
The annual awards banquet for SAHA was held on November 12, 2015. SAHA recognized Lonnie Funk, owner of Affiniti Management, with an award for Outstanding Leadership. SAHA also awarded Affiniti Management with:
- Community of the Year: Blue Block Lofts
- Maintenance Person of the Year: Bill Choate
The Standard awarded Affiniti Management top honors in their student-driven “Best of MSU” voting competition. Affiniti Management won:
- Best Off-Campus Housing: Beacon Springfield
- Best Student Housing Amenities (Runner Up): Beacon Springfield
- Best Landlord/Property Management (Runner Up): Affiniti Management
- Best Off-Campus Housing (Trending): MORe
- Best Pet-Friendly Housing (Runner Up): Tall Grass
Affiniti manages some of the best known and sought after properties in Springfield and the surrounding area, including Beacon Springfield, Blue Block Lofts, The Q’ube, The Villages at Nathanael Greene, and Tall Grass.
Affiniti Management is a subsidiary of Rolling Oaks Group of Companies and is based in Springfield, Missouri. For more information about Affiniti Management call 417-865-5447.